These have been a favorite at our potlucks! They are very easy to make and sweet from natural fruit sugar!
Banana Bread Muffins
- 1 cup millet
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 5 bananas
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Optional: 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine millet and oats in a high-speed blender and process into a flour. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add baking powder and cinnamon (if using) and stir.
- Blend together bananas, dates, and applesauce until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir. Add walnuts, if desired, and stir.
- Pour into muffin pan (try a silicon pan) and bake for 20-22 minutes.