Blueberry Chia Pudding (serves 4)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ⅔ cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 5 large dates (soaked in hot water)
- ½ of a frozen banana
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Combine the blueberries, soy or almond milk, dates, and banana in a blender; process until smooth.
- Transfer blueberry mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight (stir every 5 minutes during first 30 minutes) until thickened.
- Add toppings if desired (like fresh blueberries or banana slices) and enjoy!