Blueberry Fig Jam (from Feasting on Fruit)
This easy to make jam is great for a healthier alternative to store bought jams. It is a perfect jam to add into oatmeal, spread on top of these oatmeal pancakes, or spread on a slice of sprouted grain bread.
- 2.5 cups blueberries (can use fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates
- Process the dried figs, dates, and 1.5 cups of the blueberries.
- Pulse in the last cup of blueberries for a chunky consistency.
- The sweetness will depend on how ripe and tasty your blueberries are, so taste it. If it’s not sweet enough add a few more dates and process again.
- Store in the fridge.