Buffalo Cauliflower Wings (from One Green Planet)
These wings make the perfect healthy appetizer to serve on game day! Whether you like yours to be made spicy with hot sauce or less spicy using barbecue sauce, these cauliflower wings are bursting with flavor!
- 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower, washed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 3/4 cup of garbanzo bean flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 3/4 cup of hot sauce (or barbecue sauce for a less spicy version)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line your baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the water, flour, garlic, paprika, cumin, and pepper together. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the bowl and gently coat, then lay them out on the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the cauliflower florets are coated.
- Bake for 22 minutes and remove from the oven. Add the hot sauce to a bowl, add the cauliflower, and toss to coat. Put the florets back on the baking sheet and repeat until all have been coated.
- Bake for an additional 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with hemp ranch dressing and fresh celery pieces.