Chunky Monkey Cookies (from Six Sisters’ Stuff)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (salt, oil, and sugar free)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes to allow the oats to soften.
- Shape batter into cookies of desired size and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
There are also many variations you can try for these cookies. Use the bananas and oats as a base then change the other ingredients. You can try:
- crushed walnuts pieces
- just cocoa powder
- just nut butter