Confetti Rice (from PCRM)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen corn that has been thawed out)
- 1 cup peas (frozen peas that have been thawed out)
- 15oz can red kidney beans (drained and rinsed (1 1/2 cup cooked beans))
- 2 cups brown rice (cooked)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 clove garlic (minced)
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Combine the vegetables, beans, and rice in large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Add dressing to the salad and mix. Season with pepper, to taste.