Fall Pudding (by Mairead Reddy)
This tasty pudding is sweetened naturally with real whole foods!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes [approx. 5 medium]
- 2 small, ripe bananas
- 3 vanilla beans*
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Roast the sweet potatoes [400˚ for approx. 1–1.5 hours]
- Let cool enough until able to handle.
- Scoop the flesh into a high-speed blender.
- Split the vanilla beans and scrape the seeds into the potato mixture.
- Add bananas and spice, and blend.
*Can also use 1.5 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 tbsp vanilla extract
This is great served warm, room temp, or chilled.