Garlicky Kale Salad (from Mrs. Plant)
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium tamari or coconut aminos (can omit)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Toasted black sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash the kale, dry it well, and rip it into small pieces. Place kale into a bowl.
- Blend all other ingredients in a blender until smooth. Massage into the kale.
- Refrigerate AT LEAST one hour. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds before serving.