Hemp Ranch Dressing (from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies)
This dressing is great on salads, baked potatoes, as a dip for veggies, or with these buffalo cauliflower wings!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dry dill or 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, snipped with scissors
- Place all ingredients except dill and chives in a high speed blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir in dill and chives.
- Store any leftover dressing in a glass jar to put on salads, dip in veggies, add to potatoes, etc. This dressing stays good for 3 days.