Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes (from Feasting on Fruit)
These no-bake mini blueberry cheesecakes are easy to make and the perfect treat when you want something sweet.
For the Crust:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 6-8 pitted medjool dates
For the Filling:
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup cashew butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 a vanilla bean (or 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- In a blender or food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
- Blend until it starts to clump together. You may have to add 1-2 tablespoons of water depending on how moist your dates are.
- Press into the bottom of 6 muffin tins lined with a small strip of parchment paper for easy removal or you can use a silicone muffin pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of the crusts.
- Defrost the frozen blueberries.
- Spoon/swirl on top of the filling.
- Freeze overnight.
Store these in the freezer for up to a week. You can enjoy them straight from the freezer or you can thaw them for 5 minutes before eating for a softer texture.