If you like oatmeal for breakfast try these! They are easy to make and portable so you can grab breakfast to go as you head to work.
Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins (from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine and whisk together dry ingredients.
- In small bowl combine bananas, apple, non-dairy milk, vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine well. Fold in raisins and walnuts, if using.
- Pour batter into a 12 muffin tin pan or silicone muffin pan and bake for 35 minutes.