Oatmeal Pancakes (from The Soulful Veganista)
Here’s a quick and easy pancake recipe with only 3 ingredients! You can add in different spices and top the pancakes with different fresh fruits for a variety of flavors!
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1-2 bananas
- 1-1.5 cups of soy or almond milk
- Blend the oats for about 30 seconds until it becomes its own flour.
- Add in the soy or almond milk and bananas to the blender with the oat flour and let it run until it turns into a thick batter.
- Transfer 1/3 cup-sized portions of the batter to a medium-heated skillet. Toss in some sweet spices (like cinnamon) and cook on both sides until done.
- Top the pancakes with some fresh berries and additional banana slices!
These pancakes go great with this blueberry fig jam!