Pasta Primavera (from Forks Over Knives)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (remove seeds to reduce heat)
- 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch fresh kale, rinsed and chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- your favorite pasta sauce (try our easy homemade marinara sauce!)
- 16 ounces whole-grain spaghetti, cooked
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and corn in a large skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the jalapeno, bell pepper, and kale to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and pasta sauce to the vegetables.
- Ladle the sauce over the pasta and enjoy!
You can also try this pasta dish with different vegetables for a different variation!