Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 4 cups pasta
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped small
- 1 12 -ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 15 oz can Cannellini Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Miso
- 1 Tbs Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Tbs Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dill Weed
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
- Lightly steam the broccoli, until just tender and chop all veggies and add to a large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to your blender and blend on high until smooth. It may look a little thin, that’s ok, the pasta will soak it up.
- Gently toss pasta and veggies together and fold in dressing. Gently stir until everything is well coated.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hrs before serving.