Looking for an easy meal for dinner? This is an easy recipe that can be made on the stovetop or in an Instant Pot.
Potato Corn Chowder (from Klunker’s Kitchen)
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped medium
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut in half and cut into matchsticks
- 1 12 oz. Bag frozen corn
- 1 12 oz. Bag frozen cauliflower
- 3 ribs celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 4c veggie stock
- Place large pot on stove over medium heat. Saute onions and celery in water for 5 min. Just so they start to soften a bit.
- Add remaining ingredients, turn heat up to medium high and bring to a boil. Stir well, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25 min. Or until potatoes are very tender.
- Use immersion blender to blend until semi chunky smooth.*
- Check seasoning before serving. I recommend topping your soup with some smoked paprika.
- In the IP combine all the ingredients, stir well and cover. Set to manual pressure, 13 min. Natural release.
- Use an immersion blender to blend until semi chunky smooth.*
*If you do not have an immersion blender, you can add the soup in batches to a blender and pulse until semi chunky smooth.