Quinoa Almond Berry Salad (adapted from Oh She Glows)
- 3/4 cup dry quinoa
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 tablespoons date syrup
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- juice from 1 lime
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Chop the fruit and place in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine date syrup, balsamic vinegar, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Add cooked and cooled quinoa to the large bowl with the fruit. Add almonds. Gently fold all ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour on dressing and gently combine until well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.