Here is a simple pasta sauce that is healthier and fresher tasting than store-bought sauces. All you have to do is add the ingredients in a slow cooker – no dicing or chopping needed for this recipe! You can also make this pasta sauce different every time depending on which veggies and spices you use.
- Two 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- One 14-ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- One bag of frozen veggies
- One or two handfuls of frozen pearl onions
- Whatever spices you like such as oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours.