Fluffy Pancakes (from Feasting on Fruit)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour (can grind rolled oats in a blender)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till combined. Don’t over blend.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan and smooth it into a circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side until small bubbles form on the outer edges and in the centers. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Add your favorite toppings (like this blueberry fig jam) and enjoy!