Add all your ingredients in a crockpot and have dinner ready for the evening with this easy chili recipe.
Thick & Hearty Chili (from High Carb Hannah)
- 3 x 15 oz cans diced tomato
- 3 x 15 oz cans of beans, rinsed & drained (kidney, pinto, black, use what you like or have on hand)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 4 cups water + additional (if needed)
- Prep and chop all your vegetables, rinse your beans, and add into crockpot. Add in all spices and water and stir well.
- Set timer to 8-10 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. If you are home, check this during the day to make sure it has enough water.
- Serve as is or over brown rice or quinoa.